Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Say Hello to the Hit Man


Say Hello to the Hit Man

Okay, I apologize I couldn't find any image for the book cover of Say Hello to the Hit Man, so I found a picture of Al Capone instead. This book is about the son of a mobster who wants nothing to do with his father's lifestyle. He refuses to see his father. I found this book in the young adult section. I believe he was eighteen, but it never actually said. Frank Morgan receives a phone call from the "Hit Man" stating that he wanted Frank to suffer and that eventually he would kill Frank, but it would take time.
This was a short book, but also very intriguing. I enjoyed reading this book for my young adult class. This book was written by Jay Bennett in 1976.
CAUTION: There is violence and language.

No comments:

Post a Comment